Because we are offering non-tangible goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is processed and the download information is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. So you will not be disappointed, please make sure that you:
- are ordering the item you wish to purchase
- are aware of the system requirements
- listen to the test file to make sure our audio files will work with your playback system
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply. Therefore, we DO honor refund requests for the following reasons:
- download issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product (server or browser problems). Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to us within five business days from the time the download instructions were mailed to you. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a "download issue" reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading within five business days may result in a refund decline.
- major defects: although our products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within five business days. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within five business days from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by you, the refund will be issued in full without any compensations or reimbursements.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our files with your specific playback device. To assure compatibility, please download the test file and verify that your system can play our audio files which are standard mp3 files..
Upon receiving a refund you agree to completely remove all copies of our software and audio files from your computer storage devices. Continued use of our files after receiving a refund constitutes copyright infringement.